Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.thelibrarytolove.com
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
Name, email address, for newsletters sent via Systeme.
When you sign up to receive emails on The Library To Love, you also give your consent to receive periodic newsletters from us relevant to the content you see on this website. The content of these emails may include product and service promotions, along with content we deem appropriate to send you.
Name, email address, billing information, payment information, when a purchase is made.
If you purchase anything from The Library To Love, the above information is collected and stored. This information is not used for any further purpose unless an issue regarding the purchase arises.
Name, email address, when any of the contact forms are used.
If you use any of the contact forms here to send a message, your name and email address are stored and further used to send you replies. Other than to respond to your inquiry made via the contact forms, these pieces of information are not used for any further purposes.
Name, email address, when a comment is left on the blog posts.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who Has Access To The Data We Collect?
We process and have access to the data we collect from you. However, we use third parties to assist us with processing your personal data including the following categories of recipients:
- Systeme — https://systeme.io/privacy-policy (Email newsletter/marketing software)
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Personal data may be retained for as short as a period of one year or as long as an indefinite period of time. If you are concerned about data retention and wish to make sure you want your information removed, please reach out to us via email@example.com.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Other Services That May Track Your Data
- For information on the privacy practices of Pinterest, please visit the Pinterest Privacy web page https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy.
- For information on the privacy practices of Amazon, please visit the Amazon Privacy Notice web page https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GX7NJQ4ZB8MHFRNJ